Group coaching is an important key to your business success!
So many coaches love to work with groups and are really good at it, yet they are not sure how to fit their past group facilitation experience into a group coaching.
Have you been wondering exactly what group coaching is and why you should offer it in your business? Well, it’s simple…
• Every coaching business needs some type of group program
• Very few coaches have been trained to do group coaching
• It’s financially affordable for your clients, while leveraging your time – a true win-win
Most coach training programs do not teach how to do group coaching in their core curriculum, so it is natural to wonder about how to use your coaching skills in a group setting.
If you have questions about group coaching, you are not alone. If you are like most coaches, you began to create your business with 1-1 clients. This is because you learned how to work with individual clients in your training, and this is the fastest way to build a strong foundation for your coaching practice.
Yet, there is a limit to how many 1-1 clients you can serve. Group coaching is the answer when you are feeling that you have tapped out your coaching hours with 1-1 clients, or when you want to begin expanding your individual coaching practice to be able to serve more people.
You know you are ready to add group coaching when you want to:
• transform more lives
• have time for your self-care
• have a 6-figure coaching business
• add another lucrative income stream to your business
If this is you, you are in the right place. I understand what you envision. When I began my coaching practice, I wanted to add this powerful offering to my repertoire and did not know exactly how to do this. So I set out to learn how to create the most amazing group experience ever!
What I learned surprised and delighted me. I found out tips and secrets (most having to do with mindset and the inner game) that were not apparent to me as a member of a group that I want to share with you so you can know them too.
Group Coaching is the solution to freedom and flexibility!
If you are someone who has a background in education, training and teaching, or have already given lots of workshops and retreats, you will especially resonate with this model and benefit from this information!
Art of Group Coaching Certification Program
Because most coach training programs do not teach how to do group coaching in their core curriculum, and because this is such an essential part of the practice of any successful coach, I have created this certification program just for you!
The certification program will include content with both a step-by-step structure and a strong spiritual foundation. With the simple steps and tips that I will show you, you will be able to begin coaching a group in a very short period of time.
You will also have the opportunity to be a group coach, and experience what that is like. In the practicum portion of the certification program you will try out your group coaching skills in real time to a ‘live’ virtual audience. This will all be done in a very safe environment. Once you have successfully completed the practicum portion, you will be certified as a group coach.
In the certification course, you will learn how to:
• Create a high-quality group experience that will have your ideal clients coming back, again and again
• Set up the group so that each person is able to achieve their individual goals within the group setting
• Be a group coach and create a group experience in a safe environment
• Experience being a group member in group coaching experiences
• Attract your ideal clients to your group experience
• Promote your group with “done for you” templates
Here’s how it works. When you register, you will be sent a download page with audios, handouts and forms on exactly how to run a group, including all the logistics of setting up a group and how to have a strong coaching presence. After listening to these audios, you then will participate in our virtual course via Zoom.
Session Dates and Times
We begin with a Jumpstart Session.
Then we move into 8 weeks of group practicums. In this practical experience, you will run a coaching group, and be a participant in others’ group coaching experiences on the other weeks.
Once you have completed part 1 (asynchronous self-study content) and part 2 (synchronous group & team coaching instruction and practicum), you will receive a certificate as a Group Certified Coach. You will also receive 24 CCE’s in Core Competencies from the International Coach Federation.
The group size is limited to 8 participants.
If you know this is right for you, join our waitlist and you will be notified when you can get started on adding group and team coaching to your offerings.
With the confidence and credibility that this certification course will give you, you could easily bring in a $10,000+ team coaching contract from a company or run your own group for 10 clients for $1000 each.
That means that the return on investment for your first group or team could easily be 5x or more than what you’ve invested in this course.
You will receive:
Part 1, asynchronous modules, with information on how to design, run and be present for your group, including: ($800 value)
- Scripts to use during group meetings
- Complete list of group guidelines
- Exact information on types of groups this model can be used with, including optimal size, meeting frequency, recommended financial investment and preferred meeting times for each one
- A process to measure the effectiveness of your group experience for each participant
- Ways to add value that don’t cost you any time or money
- A checklist for in-person group coaching sessions
- A demonstration of a coaching group, led by me, where you can be a fly on the wall and observe how a group meeting is conducted.
- A process for creating a strong foundation for your coaching group
- Sample coaching agreement
- Step-by-step outline of a proven group coaching model
Asynchronous module descriptions
Module 1. Discover the Art of Group Coaching Model
Learn the six steps to running your coaching groups, with ease and joy!
- The three elements that will guide you to facilitate any group with ease and joy
- A simple, standardized process to follow that works with any group that you want to offer
- Step by step instructions on how to support your group members to receive the most value from your group interactions
- Template that will help you outline your group during the class
Module 2. Understand Logistics in Group Coaching
Create a structure to support your group coaching clients to get the results they came for
Learn the optimum numbers for how frequent to meet with your group, how many months your groups should last, and number of participants
- Find out the ins and outs of guarantees, handling cancellations and payment options
- How to determine if a virtual or in person group is a better option for you
- How to enhance your group coaching offerings with features that will cost you little in terms of time and money, but be very enticing to your clients
- A process that ensures that the group coaching clients can measure their success and be ready to go on to your next offering
Module 3. Incorporate Facilitation Confidence Boosters
Learn behind-the-scenes insights and ideas to make group coaching easy and rewarding for you, the coach!
- Scripts on how to begin and end your groups with exact wording – no guesswork
- Exact set of guidelines that you can customize for your own groups to insure high participation of all participants.
- How to bring together a group that is completely aligned with you and with each other
- Ways to manage your energy so that you can hold the space for a group easily and in fact, be energized by the group
- A template that I will walk you through so that you are confident in your abilities and ready to coach a group
Module 4. Listen to a Group Coaching Demo
Experience a “live” and unplugged demonstration of a coaching group
- Be a ‘fly-on-the-wall’ and listen in to a demonstration of group coaching with a real group
- Hear the exact questions used by the group coach to bring out the best in each group client
- Observe the rhythm of a coaching group as it unfolds
Synchronous Class and Practicum
You will receive 20 hours of rich experience in group and team coaching: ($3000 value)
• Learn how to set up your group coaching experience
• Be a group coach and create a group experience in a safe environment
• Experience being a group member in group coaching experiences
• Learn how to apply your group coaching skills to team coaching
For the entire certification program, you will receive CCE’s, 24 hours of core competencies, the complete amount of core competency hours for your ICF credential renewal.
All classes will be recorded, including your experience as a group coach, so you will have the video to review long after the course is completed.
Remember, you can use what you learn in your certification program for:
• Coaching Groups
• Mastermind Groups
• Training Courses
• Anytime you are working with a group
With the structure you learn in part 1, we will create a firm foundation for any group experience you choose to offer. With the instruction and practicum in part 2, we will anchor in the specific skills that you need to create a phenomenal group coaching experience for your ideal clients.
Since the group size is limited to 8 participants you will receive the individual assistance you need to get your group started.
The entire certification process will support you in getting your message out in a much bigger way! You will receive a beautiful certificate to print out and more letters to put after your name (GCC), in addition to 24 Core Competency CCE’s.
And the best part is — this certification is good for life! There are no renewal requirements or annual fees.
** BONUS TRAINING **
Enrolling Your Ideal Clients in Your Groups
And we have a bonus for you:
When you register, you’ll receive complete instructions on promoting, enrolling and filling your group, through comprehensive self-study training presentations, including templates and examples.
This bonus will support you to utilize your group coaching skills with your ideal clients as soon as you wish.
Why wait to get certified in a methodology that will enhance your coaching practice and support you to receive more income with ease – register NOW and claim your BONUS!
• A marketing calendar template including optimal time frames and methods of promotion
• A done-for-you email sequence, where you can just plug in your own information
• Instructions on taking payments, including when to use guarantees, how to handle cancellations and how to create additional revenue from your group
Here are the 4 modules that are included in the bonus:
MODULE 1: Prepare the Structure of Your Group: Design Your Groups so that they deliver Maximum Transformation and Results for your Group Members
• Make the 2 most important decisions to create ease in attracting your ideal clients
• Create simple and lucrative investment packages with an easy to use template
• Design a campaign that runs in the background to support the enrollment process
MODULE 2: Create a Compelling Registration Page: Develop an Irresistible Proven Page with the Right Content and Design and a System that will Lead Your Ideal Clients to Your Page
• Craft your registration page knowing exactly what to say and in what order to make it compelling
• Design a campaign to attract your clients to your preview event and group using proven techniques
• Use email and social media marketing to bring the right people to your page
MODULE 3: Design Your Marketing Preview Event: Learn a Process of Easily Walking Your Future Clients through a Taster to your Group that will Help Fill Your Group in Record Time
• Use a done-for-you example set of emails and social media posts to drive participation to your event
• Learn the steps that you must take, and in what order, to insure maximum registration from the event
• Craft incentives that will insure early registrations
MODULE 4: Become Proficient in Client Enrollment: Implement an Effortless Group Coaching Enrollment Process that Inspires Prospective Clients to Join Your Groups
• Be able to use enrollment conversations as an additional strategy to increase the size of your groups
• Know how to inspire prospective clients in enrollment conversations to join
• Understand powerful step-by-step formula for leading future clients to an enthusiastic “yes
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Meet Karen Cappello
Karen Cappello, MCC, BCC is a master certified coach who works with coaches transitioning from the corporate world to coaching to grow their businesses and create the lives they have dreamed of.
During Karen’s 30+ years in business; her experiences as a university administrator, president of a semi-conductor manufacturing company and estate planner utilized her natural coaching abilities.
Karen received her Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coach Federation in 2002, her first year of coaching; accruing 250 hours of coaching in less than 9 months. In 2015, she earned the Master Certified Coach credential, which is held by only 4% of coaches in the world.
Karen is the former Chief Learning Officer of International Coach Academy and has trained coaches for six different coach training organizations. Her own executive coach training program, Leverage for Leaders, is a founding accredited program with the Center for Credentialing and Education.
In every area of her business and life, Karen’s passion for both the outer and the inner game is evident. With her exuberant style and her commitment to living by her own values, vision and purpose, Karen is a role model for other coaches who want to grow their practices and achieve success with ease and joy.
Her book, The Clients You are Seeking are Also Seeking You is an Amazon bestseller.
Meet Scott Masciarelli
Scott Masciarelli, PCC, BCC is global coach with business and leadership experience in the United States, Latin America, and Middle East. His global perspective is enhanced by visiting over 80 countries and working abroad. Scott has guided hundreds of clients to create and sustain success by showing them how to align their strengths with their most authentic selves.
His clients, which span six continents, include leaders from multinational companies, government, small business, and entrepreneurs. Scott’s diverse experience as a leader, coach and trainer creates a unique and dynamic learning environment. He serves as a faculty member and mentor coach for Global Academy of Coaching and the Leverage for Leaders Training Academy. Scott has also served as a trainer and mentor coach with International Coach Academy and Impact Coaching Academy.
He is multilingual and is a contributing author to two books, and his debut publication, Shift-Align with Your Heart to End the Career Blahs is scheduled for release in 2020. Scott lives in the metro Washington, DC area and inspires transformation through a multifaceted approach and a variety of interventions.